[Day 1 of New Years Countdown]
I’m sure a lot of people has felt like they wanted to give up in 2015. Basically at anything. The problem, is that getting the motivation to become better doesn’t work in a blink of an eye. It comes from ourselves. So how do you get the motivation?
- Do you love what you do? Re-check why you’ve been hard achieving it. Have you been doing this for someone else or yourself? If it isn’t done with all your heart, whatever motivation you fine, I’m not sure if it will be done. I’m sorry to say this, but most of the times it’s true. Do something that you love, pour all your heart into it, and make a change.
- Listen to that voice in the back of your mind. Your instincts are your best friends. There’s no better trust than to trust yourself. No one understands you better then yourself. So let things flow as the way it’s supposed to be, and give yourself some trust.
- Other people cannot judge you more than you can to yourself. Whatever bad things people say to you, they don’t know what you’re capable of. They can’t be another voice in your mind. There’s only one voice in your mind which is yours! Forget the others, no one can let you down.
- Just keep moving. Whatever is coming in your way, keep going. Even if it’s just a step a day, if you keep it up constant for a year, you’ve already took 365 steps forward!
- You’ve worked, but no one has took noticed yet, so what? Let’s just say all that hard work was a practice, a resume, a proof that you’re committed on what you do. It’s okay, when ever you feel like no one has listened, to you, remember number 1-4. I’m sure one day there’ll be someone who’ll notice and look at what hard work you’ve done and see the best quality in you.
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!!!!! I CAN’T HOLD DOWN MY EXCITEMENT FOR EVERYTHING. 2015 has been a blast. Let me just say this is my 100th blog post!! I’m so glad of what I’ve been through in 2015, and much much more excited for 2016!